Raise funds, provide shelter.
Fundraising is an immediate, powerful way to ensure that young people facing homelessness continue to receive the care they deserve.
We know that these are tough days for all of us, and it might feel uncomfortable to ask people for money right now. These tools will empower you with the facts, stories, and instructions you need to reach your goal.
|HOW TO START||SAMPLE MESSAGES||SHAREABLE CONTENT|
- How can I see who has donated to me?
- I connected a Facebook Fundraiser to my fundraising page. What happens when someone donates? What if I update my goal?
- My Facebook Fundraiser is out of sync.
- I connected a Facebook Fundraiser to my fundraising page, but photos and text formatting did not show up on my Facebook Fundraiser.
- Someone donated to me on Facebook and I can't see their name or email address.
- Someone wants to donate online but they are not in the United States.
Can't find the answer or tool you need? Email [email protected] to speak with a fundraising coach