Everything you need to know about Sleep Out New Orleans
Please note: Only registered ON-SITE sleepers are permitted to attend in-person. No one will be allowed entry into Congo Square without a wristband from Covenant House staff.
Schedule: November 18th, 2021
7:30pm - Register & proceed to Congo Square in Armstrong Park
8:20pm - Introduction from the Congo Square Preservation Society*
8:30pm - Testimonials, presentations, keynotes (virtual program begins)
10:00pm - Onsite sleepers exit Congo Square
10:20pm - Small group reflections (in-person / virtual)
11:00pm - Sleep Out / Sleep In
6:00am - Light breakfast & departure for onsite sleepers
Event Coordinator: Rich Arnold
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible to participate in the Sleep Out?
- What is expected of each participant?
- Why do I have to fundraise? And how much do I need to raise?
- Will I be safe?
- What measures will be taken to protect against COVID-19?
- Can a friend or family member Sleep Out with me?
- What should I bring?
- What should I leave at home?
- I received some donations in cash and checks. What do I do with them?